The Threadless Nut Setter is used to install star-fangled nuts found on threadless headset systems. Thread the nut onto the TNS, insert into the fork stack, and tap it in with a hammer. Sets the starfangled nut to 15mm and keeps it straight. A long handle helps prevent pinched fingers.
The TNS-1 is for 1 inch and 1-1/8-inch headset systems.
- The TNS-1 is designed for 1-inch and 1-1/8 inch headset systems
- Used to thread star nuts into a fork stack with an easy tap of a hammer
- Sets the starfangled nut to 15mm
- Long handle to prevent pinching of fingers
- Pictured star nuts not included