This high-quality Pawhut chicken coop uses natural and durable fir wood for long lasting use. Features unique style, the roof is weather-resistant and protects your chickens from rain and wind. The nesting box is built in for chickens to lay eggs and easier for owners to extract eggs out.
- Natural fir wood construction allows for long lasting use
- Nesting box is ideal for chicken to lay eggs and easier for owners to extract eggs out
- Environmentally waterproof oil paints protect the coop from weather elements
- Sliding tray makes for quick and easy cleanings
- Large enough to be capable of 4 to 6 chicken (to be determined by owner based on breed of chicken)
- Material: Fir wood, steel mesh, oxford fabric
- Color: Black, grey, white
- Overall Size: 67"L x 64.5"W x 36"H
- Main House Size: 35"L x 25"W x 36"H
- Main House Door Size: 13.5" x 10"W
- Window Size: ?7.5"
- Nesting Box Size: 22"L x 10"W x 14.5"H
- Run Area Size: 37"L x 64.5"W x 36"H
- Run Area Door Size: ?10"
- Run Area Window Size: ?8"
- Bottom Tray Size: 33.5"L x 24.5"W
- Wire Spacing: 0.5" x 0.5"
- Net Weight: 103.4lbs