Dangling from shepherd hooks are these beautifully crafted blue topaz dangle earrings in platinum. Pear-shaped blue topazes are illuminated by a halo of precious white diamonds that create a remarkable combination. They are connected to station diamonds nestled in square and marquise-shaped motifs. The beauty of these blue topaz halo drop earrings and the sparkle of the sky blue gemstone is breathtaking.
- Gemstone Treatment - Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment - Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling - Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion - Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing - Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation - Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds - All our white diamonds are non treated.