PetSafe Wire Break Locator
The new and improved Boundary Wire Break Locator helps easily detect wire breaks within any in-ground fence system. Temporarily replace your transmitter then trace your fence configuration. Audible tones help discover each side of a broken wire. Locates complete breaks only; partial breaks will not be detected by the system. The AM radio that is included with the Wire Break Locator kit is a standard AM radio. If it is picking up other stations, quite often the grounding stakes included in the kit have not been properly grounded. The ground needs to be heavily saturated with water so the kit works properly. If the radio won't turn on, we would want to make sure the batteries are good.
- The wire break locator is designed to find complete breaks in your boundary wire. It is not designed to detect partial wire breaks
- Use the wire break locator if there is a wire break indication on your Fence Transmitter
- Includes wire break location transmitter, 12 VAC adapter, Receiver with expandable handle, 50 ft. boundary wire, 2- grounding stakes, 4 gel-filled capsules, 4 wire nuts, 2 cable ties and operating guide
- Wire breaks in the boundary wire are commonly found in aerated lawns, where the wires cross sidewalks or driveways due to edging; around landscaping and flower beds due to digging
- For proper electrical grounding , the earth must be wet. Several gallons of water may need to be poured around the grounding stakes to moisten dry earth
- (2) AAA batteries for Receiver (AM radio) required (not included)
- Call, chat or email with our expert PetSafe US-based customer care specialists six days a week; They are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.