Stainless Screw Kits are 100% complete.
- Your new kit will include everything needed to do a full conversion and more.
- Stainless Steel Screw Kits are an upgrade to the screws that come stock with your RC.
- No more bent, rusted, or corroded screws.
- Great quality stainless steel material.
- All socket screws + Extras
- Button Screws + Extras
- Flat Head Screws + Extras
- Set Screws + Extras
- Nuts + Extras
- Washers + Extras
- Bondhus Short Arm hex wrenches - all needed sizes
- Quality Reusable plastic pit case.
General Screw Installation & Notes: Use either a wax or grease on the threads to help prevent stripping while going into new or hard material. Some screws that are included in the our kits remain phillips heads but are still stainless steel. We have done this for strength, as a result of our field testing, on small diameter screws (2mm and 2-56" dia). This may include some chassis screws and differential screws. All other remain socket head. Please refer to your assembly manual for screw locations.
General Metric Conversion Screw Installation & Notes: When converting from standard threads to metric thread, metal parts must be re-tapped for metric threads. All wheels nuts will remain standard thread in our kits for axles.
Please note: All self tapping screws are replaced with the correct diameter machine thread screws.