The RIO Grand Fishing Line is for fast action rods and offers DualTone that will help you determine the loading point of the line. The RIO Grand is one half size heavier than the AFTMA standard and features more weight distributed toward the front of the line to easily load fast action fly rods. RIO’s AgentX Technology gives the RIO Grand maximum floatation and the XS Technology produces a wonderfully slick, dirt-repelling finish for easy distance. The line is built on a braided multifilament core that ensures the line remains supple in coldwater conditions. The Super Floatation Tip ensures the line tip doesn’t sink and features a welded loop for changing leaders, which can be cut off without compromising the line’s performance. New for 2010 the RIO Grand has a different color running line to easily determine the loading point of the line, and a welded loop on the back end to make light work of rigging.
- The RIO Grand is the perfect match for fast action fly rods
- Half size heavier than the AFTMA standard
- Weight distributed toward the front of the line to load fast action fly rods
- Versitile taper for all fly sizes
- Front and Back end welded loops