Capacity: Ideal for someone having weighed up to 350 lbs.
- Rich, dark coffin shaped cremation urn with a light wooden cross inlay.
- Eye-catching swirling grain pattern complements the light cross inlay.
- Bubinga wood veneer finished with a high gloss polish.
- Bubinga is an inexpensive alternative to rosewood that maintains its beauty and elegant coloring.
- Screws on the underside of the urn secure the ash storage compartment.
10.25L x 8.25W x 10.875H.Materials:
Medium density fiberboard, veneer.
When cremation is chosen but there is affinity for the classic shape of a traditional casket, this wooden urn box satisfies both preferences as a casket for ashes. The high gloss finish in the Reverence Wood Cremation Urn
is a veneer of bubinga wood, also known as African rosewood. A prized hardwood, Bubinga trees in Cameroon can tower 100 ft. or more and grow to 8 ft. in diameter. The rich red tones of bubinga wood are laced with darker purple veining, producing striking panels with swirling grain. A cross of lighter wood on top completes the handsome design, honoring a loved one with reverence.