The Metal Tech Series spearguns are the economical choice for diver's wanting a mid handle type speargun. Designed with a heavy aluminum extruded gun barrel, shaped the same as our teak wood models. Heat treated and hard anodized for added strength and corrosion resistance. In addition to the silent trigger mechanism, the Metal Tech Series offers a silencer in the line release, making this a truly silent speargun. The redesigned handle is over-molded with softer material and textured for comfort. Used only on our Mid Handle and Metal Tech Series (not available on Standard or Competitor Series). The Metal-Tech spearguns are now available in six mid-handle ranging from 32" to 62"stock lengths. These extremely quiet shooting durable spearguns give you "The Best of Both Worlds", teakwood or metal, you have a choice.
- Riffe's Newest Addition Their Already Impressive Collection
- The Economical Choice for Mid-Handle Guns
- Heat-Treated and hard Anodized for Added Strength and Corrosion Resistance
- Silencer in the Line Release
- Over-Molded Handle Material is Textured for Comfort