This casement operator is constructed from die cast and comes finished in baked White enamel. It features a steel arm and nylon roller. This operator allows you to easily open windows up to 90-degrees and can be quickly disconnected from the sash for convenience.Features
- Allows you to easily operate windows and open windows full 90-degrees
- Made with a die-cast zinc case, steel arm and nylon roller
- Gears are made from hardened steel
- Baked, White enamel finish covers handle and knob
- Drive worm and gear resist rust and corrosion
- Easy to disconnect from the sash
- The handing for this Prime-Line Operator is determined by the window hinge location when viewing from the OUTSIDE looking. If viewing window from inside the home looking out, please see opposite handing.