Free Shipping Over $35 & Free Returns Details
- This programmable refractometer comes preloaded with the commonly used Brix (0 ~ 95%) and nD (refractive index) scales
- In addition you may create your own custom scales
- An unlimited number of scales can be stored in the software's database
- Transfer these from your computer to the three numbered display positions on the Programmable Refractometer using the built-in USB computer interface
- Scales can be loaded and unloaded from your database to your refractometer at any time
- Test results can be saved to your computer, graphed and analyzed
- Reads samples as small as 0.4 ml. with full scale accuracy of 0.1% using CCD scanner technology
- Measurement results, unit of measure and sample temperature are all displayed on the large LCD and visual alarms are indicated by a red LED
- The programmable refractometer's sophisticated microprocessor provides automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation and automatic shutoff (after 3 minutes)
- Features one button calibration to distilled water and indicates when the battery should be replaced (5000 readings)
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal lens
- Comes ready to use with a 9V battery, distilled water, transfer-pipette, cable, AC adapter, software, instructions and a protective case.
- Dimension - 7 x 2.5 x 4 in.
- Item Weight - 1.1 lbs.
Write a Review
Sper Scientific 300037 Programmable Refractometer
This item is unavailable right now.Telling you that an item is out of stock is basically the last thing we wanted to do. We're sorry.