Classic in design, the divine rugs of the Nostalgia collection by Surya will flawlessly fashion a sense exquisite elegance from room to room in any home décor. Hand knotted in 100% wool, while these pieces appear seemingly simple in design, the statement each will make in your space is anything but!
- Hand Knotted in India
- Elegantly crafted with 100% Wool
- 100% Original with no backing
- Non shedding for the longest lasting/cleanest rug
Why Choose Hand Knotted?:
- Each hand-knotted rug is crafted by a skilled weaver who individually ties every knot, resulting in a beautiful one-of-a-kind art piece for your home. Complex patterns can require very dense knotting and can take a significant amount of time to produce, contributing to higher costs and, on average, a more expensive final product.
- Hand-knotted rugs are extremely durable and are often used in high-traffic areas such as hallways, family rooms, dining rooms and entryways. If properly taken care of, your family will enjoy your one-of-a-kind hand-knotted rug for generations to come.
- Rug Size Options:
- 2' x 3' (3 lbs)
- 3' 1/2 x 5' 1/2 (8 lbs)
- 5' 1/2 x 8' 1/2 (19 lbs)
- 8' x 11' (34 lbs)
- 9' x 13' (47 lbs)
What Size is Right for you?
When choosing a rug, it is important to know that the sizing of the rug can affect the room just as much as the appearance. To minimize errors, we greatly suggest measuring your space for accurate results.: