Blending several shades of beige coloring in a truly brilliant fashion, the divine rugs found within the Sonora collection by Surya will bring an incomparable element of natural charm to your space. Hand knotted in 100% Semi-worsted New Zealand wool, each of these perfect pieces are unique in their abstract designs, yet collectively bring a sense of warmth from room to room within any home decor.
- Hand Knotted in India by skilled artisans
- Elegantly crafted with 100% Semi-Worsted New Zealand Wool
- 100% original with no backing
- Minimal shedding for a longer lasting/cleaner rug
Why Choose Hand Knotted?:
- Each hand-knotted rug is crafted by a skilled weaver who individually ties every knot, resulting in a beautiful one-of-a-kind art piece for your home. Complex patterns can require very dense knotting and can take a significant amount of time to produce, contributing to higher costs and, on average, a more expensive final product.
- Hand-knotted rugs are extremely durable and are often used in high-traffic areas such as hallways, family rooms, dining rooms and entryways. If properly taken care of, your family will enjoy your one-of-a-kind hand-knotted rug for generations to come.
- Rug Size Options:
- 2' 1/2 x 10' (24 lbs)
- 2' x 3' (6 lbs)
- 5' x 8' (38 lbs)
- 8' x 11' (84 lbs)
- 9' x 13' (117 lbs)
What Size is Right for you?
When choosing a rug, it is important to know that the sizing of the rug can affect the room just as much as