The Second Edition of the definitive text on systemic clinical supervision has been fully updated and now includes a range of practical online resources.
- New edition of the definitive text on systemic clinical supervision, fully updated and revised, with a wealth of case studies throughout
- Supported by a range of practical online resources
- New material includes coverage of systemic supervision outside MFT and international training contexts - such as healthcare, schools and the military
- Top-level contributors include those practicing academic, agency, and privately contracted supervision with novice to experienced therapists
- The editors received a prestigious award in 2015 from the American Family Therapy Academy for their contribution to systemic supervision theory and practice