Which? Recommended Provider: Time Out Guides is rated top guidebook brand by Which? Survey, for level of detail, photography, quality of maps, ease of finding information and value for money. This guide to the historic Czech capital has been thoroughly updated by Time Out's resident experts. A host of new restaurants, the revamped National Museum and the best of the recently added attractions join the city's mix of arty dives, classic Bohemian pubs, ancient castles and fascinating architecture. Local culture, the lowdown on the arts scene, the perfect weekend agenda, Prague's best tips for families, lovers, literati, gays and shopaholics: are all included to help visitors explore one of Europe's most interesting cities.
Prague city guide highlights:
- Full colour and illustrated throughout with exclusive photography, using original imagery to give a real sense of the place
- Handy pull-out Prague map
- Extensive area guides not only cover the sightseeing in Prague, but also restaurants, bars and shops - all plotted on maps handily located within the chapter
- Top 20 list of the must-see highlights
- Itineraries to help you plan your visit
- Critic's choices pick out the best Prague sights, experiences and cultural highlights - at a glance
- All Prague restaurants and bars have been visited and reviewed anonymously by critics who pay their own way
- Prague hotels independently reviewed
The revamped Time Out Guides retain the independence and local expertise that the series is known for, while adding more features to help the visitor navigate the city. Whether you have an action-packed 24 hours or a leisurely week in which to take it all in, these guides are more essential than ever.