The adjustable dual cooking grate / griddle system from Titan Outdoors is ideal for cooking over an open fire. The system is made up of heavy duty wire mesh cooking grate, solid steel griddle, and extra long and heavy spike post. The mesh grate for cooking hot dogs, steak, chicken, fish, or veggies over the open fire creates perfect grill marks on food without any hassle. The solid steel griddle is perfect for toasting buns, frying bacon, eggs, or even making pancakes once the grate has been well seasoned. The griddle is thick enough to retain heat well after it has been moved away from the open fire to keep your meals warm after you finish cooking. The 1" thick post spike is made from cold rolled steel giving the grill system a solid backbone and plenty of room to adjust height of the cooking surfaces.
- Easy assembly and installation
- Tough high temp finish
- Grate easily swivels out of the fire
- Use over an open fire or with a fire ring
- Heavy gauge steel retains heat for faster and more efficient cooking
- Stake length: 60"
- Stake thickness: 1" thick, solid cold rolled steel
- Mesh grate dimensions: 24" x 24"
- Griddle dimensions: 18" x 18"
- Griddle: 7/32" (.22") thick
- Cool touch spiral handles: 5" long
- Total Weight: 50 lb
WARNING: Fuels used in wood or charcoal burning appliances, and the products of combustion of such fuels, contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.