Titan Ramps’ 1,000 lb capacity motorcycle lift table is just what you need to outfit your motorcycle repair shop!
The heavy duty 11ga steel plate construction makes it one of the strongest lift tables out there— easily roll up the sturdy rear drop panel and lower the kickstand to get started.
The front wheel vise chock, stop plate, and tie-down straps will keep the motorcycle securely in place while you raise it, and lock it into place with the removable safety bar when you’re ready to work.
Additionally, the two foot-pedal hydraulic system allows you to raise the table by pumping the lift pedal or lowering it by gently pressing the release pedal.
The diamond-plate surface also reduces the risk of slipping for an extra measure of security and safety.
- Raise motorcycles that weigh up to 1,000 lb for maintenance and servicing or repair
- Operate with two-pedal hydraulic system
- One pedal raises the table, the other lowers
- Diamond plate surface
- Front wheel clamp built-in, safety lock bar and rear drop panel
- Material: Heavy duty 11 gauge steel
- Finish: Red
- Total dimensions: 8 1/2"– 34” tall x 81 1/4" long x 21 3/4" wide
- Approach ramp dimensions: 25 3/4" x 21 3/4" x 1/8” thick
- Weight: 293 lb
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lb
Design: 2 pedal system; Drop panel approach ramp allows convenient way to raise motorcycle onto platform
Usage: Raise or lower motorcycles to maintain, detail, or repair them
Sturdy: Heavy duty 11 gauge steel construction; 81 1/4" long x 21 3/4" wide; See Specifications section for more detailed measurements; Holds up to 1,000 lb
Safety & Security: Strap down motorcycles and lock their wheels into place; Diamond-plate steel surface prevents slipping
Important: Please be sure to provide your phone number for the trucking company to schedule deliveries. This is necessary to avoid delays with your order.