An update of Topeak's venerable classic tool kit, the new Survival Tool Box features more tools and added functionality. A full 23 pro quality hardened tools pack into a protective plastic case that mounts to any frame tube with the included QuickClick fixer system. Virtually every tool needed to repair a road or mountain bike is included in this mini take along toolbox. There's also a special compartment to securely store two removable chain links and pins. The sleek 2-piece cast CrMo chain tool is compatible with all single speed and most multi-speed chains, including 10 speed hollow pin chains (not compatible with 11 speed chains). Tire levers and glueless patches round out this incredibly useful kit. See chart below for full tool list
Topeak's QuickClick system is built into every bag they make.
It's the ultimate in convenience and security. QuickClick is Topeak's proprietary quick release mounting system that allows fast and easy tool-free mounting and removal of QuickClick equipped bags, tools, lights and accessories.
A simple slide and click and the bag is secure. To remove, a simple push of a button unlocks the system for easy removal. Fast, easy and secure, the QuickClick system is the ultimate in convenience.
- Features a hardened steel chain tool (compatible with most multi-speed chains, including 10 speed hollow pin) which doubles as a hammer
- Engineering grade plastic tire levers and a disc brake spacer round out this tool set
- QuickClick box with a tight seal ensures your survival tools stay with you no matter how rough your ride
- Designed for both road and mountain bike repairs
- Even includes glueless patches for simple on-the-fly tire repairs
- External Dimensions: 3.9L x 1.8W x 1.4H in. (9.91 x 4.57 x 3.56 cm)