Superior quality, high-performance hunting optics can find their way around your neck for a surprisingly affordable price. Grasp the long distance power of the 12x50 Diamondback as you close in on details missed by others. Taking its lead from the Diamondback rattlesnake, this rugged binocular is striking in how well it detects life in low light. Huge field-of-viewthe largest in its classwith enhanced fully multi-coated optics, phase-corrected prisms, waterproof and fogproof construction, soft tapered eyecups, and rugged rubber armor. It's all there. Now you can use "wow!" and "thank you" in the same sentence.
* Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
* Multi-Position Eyecups - Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
* Center Focus Wheel - Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
* Right Eye Diopter - Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on the right eyepiece.
* Tripod Adaptable - Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount. Adapter sold separately.
* Magnification - 12 x
* Objective Lens Diameter - 50 mm
* Eye Relief - 18 mm
* Exit Pupil - 4.17 mm
* Linear Field of View - 241 feet/1000 yards
* Angular Field Of View - 4.6 degrees
* Close Focus - 9 feet
* Interpupillary Distance - 61-74 mm
* Height - 6.8 inches