Wine O’Clock Kit
1 Electric Wine Opener
1 Charging Base
1 Power Adaptor
1 Wine Bottle Foil Cutter
1 Drip Ring Collar
1 Aerating Wine Pourer
1 Vacuum Pump Wine Preserver
2 Airtight Wine Stoppers
Product Safety and Care
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- To protect against fire, electric shock and injury to persons, do not immerse cord, plugs, base or appliance in water or other liquid.
- Never leave the appliance unattended when in use.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner.
- E-mail email@example.com for questions, concerns, examination, repair or adjustment.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may result in fire, electric shock or injury to persons.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let cord hang over the edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven, or on the top of other electric appliances. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
- To avoid circuit overload, do not operate another high wattage appliance on the same circuit.