Your Financial Action Plan outlines twelve simple steps that will improve your level of financial literacy as well as help you forge the financial future you desire.
Today, financial knowledge means financial power, and in Your Financial Action Plan, you'll be introduced to the important personal financial issues that affect your life.
With this book as your guide, you'll learn how to:
* Make the most of your mortgage
* Maintain a good credit rating
* Build your retirement savings
* Negotiate with your local bank to get the best deals
* Navigate the ins and outs of insurance
* Create a will
* Handle tax deductions and credits
* And much more
Filled with practical guidance and extensive expertise, Your Financial Action Plan will help you build the type of financial life you've always wanted.