Jet Promo Terms and Conditions
Jet Promo Terms and Conditions
Nobody likes reading the Terms and Conditions, so how about this: When we get through these, we’ll both reward ourselves with a cookie. Sound good? Alright, here we go:
- Offers are valid for a limited period and in limited quantities.
- Offers and promotional codes (“Codes”) expire at 11:59 pm (PST) on the date specified in the offer or when all Codes have been claimed, whichever comes first.
- The promotion may not apply to certain brands, categories or products.
- Certain offers may only apply for your first purchase at Jet.com.
- For % or $ amount off offers, the maximum discount is listed in the offer message, or if no such maximum is listed, the maximum discount is $30. For offers requiring a minimum order total, the total is based on the “Price subtotal” line of your cart, and taxes and shipping fees will not count towards this amount. Offer discounts won’t apply to taxes or shipping.
- Offers can’t be applied to previous purchases, transferred or be redeemed for cash.
- Offers can only be used on a single order. Unless otherwise specified, multiple offers can’t be used together.
- If you return items purchased using an offer, we’ll subtract your discount earned from the offer from your return credit.
- Offer savings may not reduce applicable tax charged on items in your order.
- You can only use one Code per household.
- The offer is only good while supplies last.
- Prices are subject to change.
- If you violate any of these Terms & Conditions, the Code will be invalid.
- Void where prohibited.
- Offer is subject to change or cancellation.
You did it! Cookies for everyone.
Shop More, Earn More JetCash Back Offer Terms & Conditions
Offer expires 10/29/2017. 5% JetCash earned will be calculated based off your order total, excluding discounts, credits, shipping, fees and taxes. JetCash earned from this promotion will expire on 12/31/17 23:59:59 PST. Offer excludes gift cards. Not combinable with SAVE15 for customers who have applied the SAVE15 promo code to their first order on or after 9/18/17. Not combinable with codes FALL15, TASTY15, BUZZFEED15. You must have a valid Jet account in order to participate in this promotion. JetCash will not be awarded for orders using Guest Checkout. The maximum JetCash that can be earned through this promotion is $50 per customer. JetCash earned will be added to your account weekly in pending status beginning September 26th and will be available to use starting November 13, 2017 at midnight PST. Jet reserves the right to adjust pending JetCash balances if orders are fully or partially cancelled or returned. One dollar of JetCash is equivalent to one dollar off a purchase at Jet. JetCash is issued for promotional purposes, has no intrinsic value, and may not be redeemed for cash. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Void where prohibited. Jet.com employees are not eligible for the promotion.
Getting an error message is always frustrating, so if you get one when you try to enter your Code, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Jet Heads at 1 (855) 538 4323 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help. These are some reasons why an error message might come up:
- You’ve already used your Code to make a purchase, and you’re trying to use it again.
- Your Code can only be used for a first purchase at Jet.com, but you’ve already made a purchase with us.
- You haven’t reached the minimum order total your Code requires. (The order minimum is based on the “Price subtotal” line of your cart.)
- Some Codes aren’t available to use in our iOS and Android apps, so you’ll get an error message if you try to use them there.
- Offers aren’t valid on certain brands, categories and products, and you’re trying to use your Code on something that’s been excluded.
Excluded Brands, Categories & Products
Promotional offers can’t be applied to certain brands, categories and products. But Jet.com still offers lots of other great ways to save — check them out here.
Podcast Promotion Terms and Conditions
New customers only. $35 minimum purchase required. Offer expires 9/1/2017 at 11:59pm PST; if any of your first 3 orders are not placed by this date, they are not eligible for the discount. Limit one per household. Cannot be applied to previous orders or combined with other offers. Other restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited. Offer subject to change or cancellation.
New customers only. $35 minimum purchase required. Maximum discount $30 per order. Offer expires 9/1/2017 at 11:59pm PST; if any of your first 2 orders are not placed by this date, they are not eligible for the discount. Limit one per household. Cannot be applied to previous orders or combined with other offers. Other restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited. Offer subject to change or cancellation.
Jet Fresh Pandora Promotion Terms and Conditions
$50 minimum grocery purchase required. Maximum discount $25 per order. Offer expires 7/1/17 at 11:59pm PST; if your first order is not placed by this date, it is not eligible for the discount. $4.95 packaging fee added to orders with fresh grocery items. Offer does not apply to milk and dairy products. Offer only available in fresh eligible zip codes. Limit one per household. Cannot be applied to previous orders or combined with other offers. Other restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited. Offer subject to change or cancellation.
2018 Pepsico/Mars Wrigley Super Bowl Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE 2018 PEPSICO/MARS WRIGLEY SUPER BOWL SWEEPSTAKES (the ''SWEEPSTAKES''), PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY:The Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States + DC, 18 (19 AL or NE) or older. Void where prohibited. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors and officers of the Pepsi Cola Company & Mars Wrigley Confectionery US LLC, (''Sponsors''), Propac Agency (''Administrator''), Jet.com, Inc. and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and sweepstakes agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the ''Sponsor and Promotion Entities''), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or ''step'') of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
2. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. (CST) on January 18, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (CST) on February 12th, 2018 (''Sweepstakes Period''). All valid receipts must be dated between the start date noted above, 12:00:00 a.m. (CST) on January 18, 2018, and 11:59:59pm (CST) on February 12, 2018. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (1) PURCHASE METHOD (EMAIL): During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant (“Entrant”) must purchase $10 or more in a single transaction, calculated before the addition of tax and shipping costs, of eligible PepsiCo and/or Mars Wrigley products (a “Qualified Purchase”) on Jet.com, and follow the online instructions on the Jet.com sweepstakes landing page to email the receipt containing a Qualified Purchase to BigGame@uploadreceipt.com (“e-mail address”) by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on February 12, 2018 (“Submission Deadline”). The official list of eligible products can be found at the end of this rules document in section 14. Entrants will be required to forward received order receipt to e-mail address listed above and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors and Administrator.Important: If the Entrant is participating in the Sweepstakes via a mobile device, message and data rates may apply. The Entrant should consult his/her wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Participation may not be available on all mobile devices, as not all mobile devices or cellular telephone providers have the capabilities or carry the service necessary to participate in this method of entry. Shipping costs of products purchased on Jet.com may apply. Regardless of the method of entry, each eligible receipt can only be used once, subsequent attempts to re-submit or re-use the same eligible receipt, will be void. Limit one (1) submission e-mail per eligible receipt. (2) PURCHASE METHOD (MAIL IN): During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant (''Entrant'') must purchase $10 or more in a single transaction, calculated before the addition of tax and shipping costs, of eligible PepsiCo and/or Mars Wrigley products (a ''Qualified Purchase'') on Jet.com, and legible hand-print their first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, email address, daytime telephone number and DOB on a piece of paper, sign their name on the paper in ink, and mail it to the original receipt postage prepaid to: PepsiCo/Mars Wrigley Super Bowl Sweepstakes PO Box 2334 Addison TX 75001. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by February 12, 2018 and received by February 19, 2018. Shipping costs of products purchased on Jet.com may apply. By submitting a mail-in entry with your signature, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors and Administrator. A printed-out receipt must be included in the mail-in entry and must clearly show all of the following (i) the purchase was made on Jet.com; (ii) date of Qualified Purchase (must be made between 1/18/18 and 2/12/18); (iii) time of Qualified Purchase; (iv) receipt total; (v) purchase of $10 or more of Qualified Eligible Purchases in a single transaction and (vi) purchase price of the Qualifying Purchase packages (a “Qualifying Receipt). After successful completion of the above steps, consumers who purchase and submit a Qualifying Receipt will be entered into the Sweepstakes and eligible to win a prize at the end of the Sweepstakes. One (1) receipt submission constitutes one (1) entry into the drawing, regardless of the number of Qualified Purchases contained on the receipt or regardless of the amount over $10 purchased. All entries must be received by the Submission Deadline. Entrants must keep a copy of their receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to require a participant to provide original receipt for verification purposes upon request. (3) EMAIL (HOW TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE): To enter the random drawing, email your first and last name, street address, city, state, daytime phone number, email and date of birth to to BigGame@propac.agency during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per day regardless of the method of entry. No purchase necessary to enter the random drawing. An Entrant may use only one (1) email address to enter. In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same email account or address, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Limit one (1) entry per person, per day, regardless of method of entry. A “day” is defined as 12:00:00 a.m. CST through 11:59:59 p.m. CST. Multiple entries per person/email address/wireless telephone number in excess of the daily entry limit, or any use or suspected use of artifice, bots, robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to sweepstakes entry services/clubs) are prohibited; any Entrant using/benefitting from such methods will be disqualified and their entries voided. Proof of entry submission is not proof of receipt or eligibility for this Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) prize per person/household per Sweepstakes Period. Photos of receipts are allowed to be emailed. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No other forms of entry are valid.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to take place on or about February 26, 2018 from among all eligible entries received by the Administrator whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries submitted within the Official Sweepstakes time period.
5. PRIZE DETAILS/ODDS: Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of a trip package for two (2) to Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta, GA on Sunday, February 3, 2019. Package includes roundtrip coach air transportation (unless winners residence is within 150 miles of Atlanta) for two (2) from a major commercial airport near winner’s home (selected by Administrator) to Atlanta, GA, double-occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) nights (Friday February 1st through Monday February 4th), two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LIII, and transportation from Atlanta hotel to Super Bowl LIII and back to hotel after Super Bowl LIII. Winner will need a valid credit card to provide to hotel upon check-in for incidentals coverage). Minor child may accompany winner as a guest only if minor’s parent or legal guardian is the winner. Minor must be accompanied at all times during the game by minor’s parent or legal guardian. Sponsor and Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including, but not limited to, airline flights, events and NFL Games) or any acts or omissions whatsoever by prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations beyond its control. In the event winner and/or his/her guest misses a scheduled airline flight (through no fault of Sponsor or due to Force Majeure), Sponsor will have no liability for any costs associated with changing or rebooking transportation. Trip prize will be forfeited if a potential winner is unable to attend on dates specified. Each prize winner and his/her guest must travel on the same itinerary and must have all necessary identification and travel documents needed for air travel. All expenses not outlined herein, including but not limited to meals and gratuities, are solely the responsibility of the winner and his/her guests. Sponsor reserves the right to assign seating, airline and hotel. Winner agrees that Super Bowl LIII event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor and Promotion Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to Winner and/or his/her guest if either winner or his/her guest violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person or cause damage to or property loss at the Super Bowl LIII event.TOTAL ARV (''Total Approximate Retail Value''): $15,000.ARV: Super Bowl Ticket Package (2 Tickets, Hotel, Ground Transportation, Special Event Passes): $14,200. ARV: of Round Trip Flights: $800. First Place Prizes: Four Hundred (400) first place prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) $25 NFLShop.com e-Gift Cards. ARV Per Gift Card: $25, TRV (“Total Retail Value”) For Gift Cards: $10,000.
Prize Restrictions. The ARV of all prizes offered in the Sweepstakes is $25,000. Limit one (1) prize per Entrant. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize (in whole or in part) is allowed. Prizes must be claimed as set forth in Rule 6 below. Properly claimed prizes are subject to the following: (i) good for the value printed on each NFLShop.com e-gift card (ii) cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged; (iii) Grand Prize and e-gift cards are not for resale; (iv) Grand Prize and e-gift cards not redeemable for cash (v) valid until the date shown on the gift card (vi) additional rules, terms and conditions apply, available by calling the Administrator Sweepstakes hotline 1-800-874-0453.All federal, state and local taxes for the Super Bowl trip are the sole responsibility of the winner. In no event will more than 401 prizes be awarded in this Sweepstakes.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Entrants who participate via Purchase Method by e-mailing a receipt, will receive an on-screen message, with instructions telling the Entrant to check their email to see if they are a potential winner at the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Non-winning entrants will not be notified. Entrants who participate by Purchase Method Mail-in and are selected as a potential winner will be notified by email or phone number. Non-winning mail-in entrants will not be notified. Entrants who participate via Email without making a purchase and are selected as a potential winner will be notified by email or phone number. Non-winning non-purchase entrants will not be notified. Each NFLshop.com e-gift card winner will be sent the prize to the email address associated with the selected entry. E-Gift Cards are valid until the date shown on the gift card. All prize claims are subject to verification by Administrator. You are not a winner until your prize claim has been timely received within 48 hours and verified/validated by the Administrator, and you have complied with these Official Rules. Potential winners may also be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Publicity Release within a time period specified by Administrator. You must save your receipt for prize verification, if requested by Administrator. Each potential winner may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules. Prize will be forfeited if prize claim is not timely received according to the instructions and by the prize claim deadline provided in the notification. The submission of prize claims is the sole responsibility of the participant, who assumes all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of materials. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, cannot be contacted, or in the event the prize confirmation or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited, and may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be awarded to an alternate potential winner selected at random from the pool of eligible Entrants.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors and Promotion Entities for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. Invalid or illegible receipts will not be recognized as a successful entry. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsors and Promotion Entities or the NFL Entities resulting from entrant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor and Promotion Entities or NFL Entities for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of any Sweepstakes-related equipment in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the network; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an entry submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsors, Promotion Entities, and NFL Entities are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules. Sponsor, Promotion Entities, and NFL Entities are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's electronic device and/or phone equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants release Sponsors, Promotion Entities, and NFL Entities from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, recipients (a) agree that the Sponsors and Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize, including any travel related thereto and (b) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the World Wide Web without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and Promotion Entities are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes or prize is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a ''Force Majeure Event'').
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize, and may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize, if applicable. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation.
DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES WHICH CANNOT BE RESOLVED BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, EXCLUSIVELY BEFORE A COURT LOCATED IN NEW YORK HAVING JURISDICTION. FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ALL CAUSES OF ACTION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER, VANDALIZE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by March 15th, 2018 to: PepsiCo/ Mars Wrigley Sweepstakes Winner's List, PO Box 2334, Addison, TX 75001.
11. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing permission for Sponsor and/or Sponsor's designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered including live television, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except in Tennessee or where prohibited by law.
12. ADMINISTRATOR: Proac Agency, 6300 Communications Pkwy Ste 100, Plano, TX 75024.
13. SPONSOR(S): PepsiCo, Inc. Pepsi Cola Company, 1111 Westchester Avenue, White Plains NY 10604
© 2018 Mars or Affiliates.
All Tostitos® and Pepsi® trademarks are owned by PepsiCo, Inc., its affiliates or subsidiaries. ©2018
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, and NFL International LLC and each of their respective owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
14. ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS: